My Amazing Oil Free Vegan Lasagne!
This lasagne recipe is one of my all-time favorites and I'm finally sharing my method with you! This is my go-to meal for having company over or taking for a potluck. Everyone, plant-based or not, loves this lasagne.
We even did a different version of it at the end that ended up being like a zucchini cannelloni! Check out my recipe below.
This lasagne is so rich and decadent, guests won’t believe it’s vegan!
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and diced
- 1 pound of mushrooms, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 4 cans of diced tomatoes(14oz cans)
- 3/4 cups cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup water
- tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
Arrange the lasagna with the marinara, cashew ricotta, spinach, and zucchini. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350°.