Live Online Cooking Demo and Calorie Density Talk Saturday 6/23/18 10:00AM Phoenix Time
Live interactive cooking demo to include:
- ONE “HOT” SOS-FREE RECIPE, details will come via email a few days before in case you want to cook along
- ONE “COLD” SOS-FREE RECIPE, details by email too
- Detailed discussion on CALORIE DENSITY / CALORIE COUNTING / LAW OF SATIATION
- Multiple camera angles and close ups so you can see it all
- Detailed KNIFE SKILLS & CHOPPING description as we cook
- Ongoing Q&A the whole time, this is 100% interactive, interrupt me anytime.
- Maximum 25 people so you will get lots of attention
- 90 MINUTES, or a little longer if we need to, whatever.
- iOS, Mac, Android, PC, Linux, friendly app
- PS $10 is a good deal. (It’s because I am still super novice and would love getting feedback from you at the end of the demo.)
Out of stock
The recipes will be whole food plant based (WFPB) with no added salt, oil, or sugar (SOS-FREE) but may have some overt fats such as nuts, seeds, avocado, soy. If I forget to offer some lower fat alternatives during the demo, please don’t hesitate to ask.
You do not have to be on video if you don’t want to be, audio-only is ok, you have full control. We are going to use the Zoom conference platform, which is super simple, and does not require any kind of registration or login. All of the details will be in a follow up email after you buy, but you can use your computer or tablet (ie iPad), smartphone is good too, it is just a little bit smaller screen is all. And I will start the event plenty early so that anyone who is new to the platform can play around with the controls before we begin.
If you order one as a gift for someone else (or some other similar scenario), please include their name and email in the notes at checkout so I can send them the details.
See you there! -Dillon